Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's That Time Again!

Hey Hey!

It hardly seems possible, but we're gearing up for our annual Student Sale already! In just a few short weeks, the Textile Art Students and Alumni will be showcasing their amazing skills yet again at Capilano University on November 22nd, 2011.

As a little taste of what's to come, I've had the opportunity of viewing a particularly adorable item and on one of the cutest and most cuddly of friends. Thanks D!
 "I actually knit & felted quite a few of them a couple of years ago and sold them through a dog store – I branded them ‘Little Bicci’s’ (scarves).  I plan on weaving some fabric and felting it, then making them up into a similar scarf. I will probably do some needle felting on them as well. It’s the time!! I also wanted to do some toys (felted) [If I have the time]."  - Deirdre Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment